Webalizer Version 2.01 (stat issue)

  • Tim V
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
      I have Webalizer Version 2.01 installed and running
      fine but one of my websites stopped getting stats in
      August 2005. Why is this? This site is in the
      subdomain stat side on a shared host server.

      Please help thanks

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
        > I have Webalizer Version 2.01 installed and running
        > fine but one of my websites stopped getting stats in
        > August 2005. Why is this? This site is in the
        > subdomain stat side on a shared host server.

        http://www.webalizer.org/faq.html (See #19)

      • Tim V
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
          Nope does not apply. All my other subdomain stats are
          fine just this one is not. How do I fix it so it
          starts again for this one sub domain?

          Thanks

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
            > Nope does not apply.

            It sure does!

            > All my other subdomain stats are
            > fine just this one is not.

            Makes no difference.. each domain is run seperate, and there is no
            relationship between them unless you have some weird setup.

            > How do I fix it so it
            > starts again for this one sub domain?

            Read the FAQ entry.. can't fix something without any information.
            Just saying it 'stopped' doesn't provide much. Think of it this way,
            suppose I call you up and say 'my car stopped, how do I fix it'..
            what would your response be?

            > --- "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:
            >

            > > > I have Webalizer Version 2.01 installed and
            > > running
            > > > fine but one of my websites stopped getting stats
            > > in
            > > > August 2005. Why is this? This site is in the
            > > > subdomain stat side on a shared host server.
            > >
            > > http://www.webalizer.org/faq.html (See #19)
            > >
            > > --
            > > Bradford L. Barrett
            > > brad@...
            > > A free electron in a sea of neutrons DoD#1750
            > > KD4NAW
            > >
            > > The only thing Micro$oft has done for society, is
            > > make people
            > > believe that computers are inherently unreliable.

            Those that can, do... Those that can't... Run Windows!!