Re: [webalizer] Problem using GroupAgent

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 8:10 AM
      From the file on my signature, where you can also find a bizarro agent
      list :) , read this:

      # NOTE: You may also set "MangleAgents 4" and comment the list below so
      webalizer
      # will kind of group them by itself. Using the list is slower
      but has less false positives.

      The GroupAgent line you put here won't do anything in a former line
      already catches all Firefox entries. For example, in this example both
      IE and Firefox will never be grouped, because they are already
      "catched" by the Mozilla line (all IE and Firefox agents use the word
      "Mozilla" somewhere on its name):

      GroupAgent Mozilla Mozilla
      GroupAgent IE Internet Explorer
      GroupAgent Firefox Firefox

      I think that Webalizer currently provides no way to catch the language,
      operative system, etc. Also, it won't accept spaces on the browser
      name, so you can't try to use things like:

      GroupAgent IE 6.0 Internet Explorer version 6.0

      because webalizer breaks the browser name on the first space and this
      line will catch all entries containing "IE", including "IE 6.0", "IE
      5.0" and "thisisapieceofpie" (moreover, it stops when it finds pIEce
      and never actually arrives to pIE).

      http://mail.yahoo.com