Webalizer and Virtualmin

  • studiostonek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 5:03 AM
      Virtualmin is a Webmin module to admin virtual servers.
      I have imported my main domain.
      Then webalizer only display the last four weeks stats.
      I found webalizer.current (11Mb) I don't know if it contents previous
      months info. If yes, how can I get webalizer to display complete
      information including previous months?
      One line of this file contents (directory is not copied)
      84-121-12-159.onocable.ono.com
      0 11 11 113654 1 1142344042
      Another one is
      38.red-213-98-206.dynamicip.rima-tde.net
      0 7 7 268546 1 1142183927
      Thank you