Re: Forbidden

  • tloomis323
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16 8:21 AM
      I have added this to the httpd.conf and still no luck:

      <Directory "/var/www/html/dish/usage/">
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
      </Directory>

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Enric Naval <enventa2000@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16 1:25 PM
        > I keep getting a Forbidden error when i try to load n web browser.

        As Enric has already stated, that's a problem with your web server, not
        the webalizer. If you get a forbidden error, then either the web server
        does not have permissions to get to and display the stats directory, the
        web server is configured to prevent access to that directory, or you have
        some type of access restriction in place to prevent display. Keep in mind
        that the web server generally runs as a different user than what you log
        in as, and must have permissions to enter and read the files/directories
        along the whole path (directory tree) to the directory, not just the
        directory itself.

        > When I check the output dir everything is showning up correctly and I
        > have the right permissions on the folders/files am I missing something
        > else?

        Yup, as otherwise you wouldn't be having the problem :)