Re: Re: [webalizer] 9090071 records (9090019 ignored) in 33.68 seconds, 269895/sec

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      I'm afraid that John will have to grep all months one by one and
      concatenate them together. Hopefully, it will then work.

      If he discovers than one month is failing because there are unsorted,
      he can try his luck by cutting the month in several pieces and put them
      together again using mergelog (there are versions for windows, look in
      google).

      If this still doesn't work, he can probably search in google and find a
      log sorter. Well, he could even skip the other steps and search for it
      directly :-). Either a bash script, which will probably work by passing
      some uninteligible parameter to the "sort" command, or some C or perl
      program.

      http://mail.yahoo.com