webalizer keeps resetting .htpassword! Help...

  • Andy S
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      Hi - having a problem in that webalizer keeps resetting the .htpasswd
      file (on at least one of my virtual servers)so only the default admin
      user appears - in fact it appears to be doing this daily and it's
      driving me nuts!

      Any pointers as to what I should do?

      Am running WebaliZer V2.01-10 on debian box...

      Thnx, Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
        > Hi - having a problem in that webalizer keeps resetting the .htpasswd

        Nope, it's not the webalizer.. the webalizer doesn't care about or use
        any type of access control and has no idea what a .htpasswd file is, so
        it has to be something external (such as your launch script or similar).