top searches from squid logs

  • mhrambo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 4:21 AM
      How can I make webalizer (2.01_10) display a chart of top searches
      from my squid logs?

      The charts on our web server which is setup the same except for log
      location and type has all the charts it should. Nothing I've tried on
      the squid box will show anything after 'sites' ([Referrers] [Search]
      [Users] [Agents] are missing - countries I've turned off).

      I've found nothing in the docs or on anything google comes up with
      that would explain this. I'm pretty sure our first squid install with
      webalizer a few years ago included these catagories but none of the
      recent boxes we've built will do so. It looks like the data is in the
      squid logs but webalizer doesn't pull it out.

      I'm using log type 'squid'.
    • greg@gmlnt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 4:28 AM

        I am away from work until 13th February 2006. In my absence, please contact the office on 01255 851 999 or 01255 672 103, or via support@....