Re: Webalizer issue / error

  • Tom Cat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      I'm having a similar issue. Although I only get the seg fault about
      20% of the time. I'm on RHEL 4 ES. I have tried both the official
      RPM from RH and to compile it from source from webalizer.com. Both
      have the same problems.

      I first encounted this problem almost a year ago under RHEL 3.
      Upgrading to RHEL 4 did not help. This group failed to provide a
      solution as well.

      For now I continue to run log analysis, by scp'ing the logs to a RH9
      box and running webalizer on that box. However the time is fast
      aproaching when the RH9 box is going to be upgraded and the segfaults
      will begin there.

      What more information do people need to fix this problem?

      Thanks