Webalizer overwrites current-files (earlier months missing from index.html)
As the subject says my webalizer has problems generating the index page
correctly++. We had a server reinstall and upgrade from RedHat 7.2 to Fedora
Core 4. The webalizer version is the same now as we used before (V2.01-10),
and all the logs and configuration files are the same as well (upgraded from
Apache 1.3 to 2.0 though). It reads all the log files just fine, and
generates the expected reports, but for some reason it doesn't include or
write to the webalizer.hist files. It also seems it overwrites the
incremental (current) files. We reinstalled late december, and now it
includes only a day or two for december in the index-file, but when you
click december you actually get the full stats. The same goes for january,
even though it's been generating stats all month. As far as I can see it's
not a permission problem, cause it deleted and overwrote the current-files
from before the installation. This goes for all the domains on the server.
I don't want to delete the log files and the inc-files from the reinstall
until I've figured this out, but I'm running out of space for log-files.