Re: [webalizer] Displaying error pages from error logs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Normally, they only give a report of how many errors were generated in
      total. I think that may AWStats has what you want. Look at their
      comparison:

      http://awstats.sourceforge.net/
      http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_compare.html

      Report 404 Errors ----- Number + List last date/referer

      I don't know if it lists also other types of errors. You can ask them
      to implement that feature.

      You can also try analog, but I think that it has similar features to
      webalizer:

      http://www.analog.cx/

      http://mail.yahoo.com