Re: [webalizer] Proper way to change config with incremental mode?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
      > How do I edit my webalizer.conf when I'm using incremental mode so
      > that the changes happen?

      From the README file (under 'incremental processing'):

      "If you need to change configuration options, do it at the end of the
      month after normal processing of the previous month and before processing
      the current month."

      You can change stuff in the middle of the month, but you should then
      remove your incremental data file and re-process all of your logs from
      the start of the month to present.