Proper way to change config with incremental mode?

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
      How do I edit my webalizer.conf when I'm using incremental mode so
      that the changes happen?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
        > How do I edit my webalizer.conf when I'm using incremental mode so
        > that the changes happen?

        From the README file (under 'incremental processing'):

        "If you need to change configuration options, do it at the end of the
        month after normal processing of the previous month and before processing
        the current month."

        You can change stuff in the middle of the month, but you should then
        remove your incremental data file and re-process all of your logs from
        the start of the month to present.