Re: [webalizer] Webalizer not handling '%26' in search terms

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      On Saturday 07 January 2006 08:15, Bradford L. Barrett wrote:
      > %26 unescapes to an ampersand ('&'), which is a cgi field separator.
      I know that '&' is a field separator, but I don't think that %26 is
      supposed to be treated as such. Otherwise there would be no way to
      represent the '&' symbol in a field. The problem I guess is that
      webalizer decodes '%xx' escapes, and then breaks it up into fields, which
      seems like the wrong thing to do in this case (note that I haven't looked
      at the source, so I could be wrong about what's going on)

      --
      Robin <robin@...> JabberID: <eythian@...>

      Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

      PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8 7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D