Re: [webalizer] full list of countries?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      > i am wondering if there is a way to get the full list of countries
      > visiting my site, instead of just the top 10 or 20. (its important for
      > me to see who is visiting it from china, if any at all.)

      Just bump the TopCountries value in your config file to 252 (total number
      of countries defined in country-codes.txt). However, it doesn't mean that
      you will get a full list, as many country TLDs might not have visited your
      site.

      How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
      know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
      risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG