full list of countries?

  • phillipsbenjamin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      i am wondering if there is a way to get the full list of countries
      visiting my site, instead of just the top 10 or 20. (its important for
      me to see who is visiting it from china, if any at all.)
    • Colonel Angel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
        You can edit the 'webalizer.conf' file (if it is a Linux based system. Not sure about Windows?)  You can set the setting to  100 if you choose to.

        There is also a setting if you didn't install Webalizer with DNS, which you can do with your Apache configurations.

        If you are looking for something more specific, maybe one of the others can help?

        phillipsbenjamin <bphillips@...> wrote:
        i am wondering if there is a way to get the full list of countries
        visiting my site, instead of just the top 10 or 20. (its important for
        me to see who is visiting it from china, if any at all.)

        Yahoo! Shopping
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
          > i am wondering if there is a way to get the full list of countries
          > visiting my site, instead of just the top 10 or 20. (its important for
          > me to see who is visiting it from china, if any at all.)

          Just bump the TopCountries value in your config file to 252 (total number
          of countries defined in country-codes.txt). However, it doesn't mean that
          you will get a full list, as many country TLDs might not have visited your
          site.

          How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
          know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
          risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG