Old data process

  • garrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Hello,

      I just joined this group and by surfing througout the different
      postings I was able to finally get the right data on webalizer.conf
      and force:

      # /usr/bin/webalizer -c webalizer.conf

      Everything went fine and now I have the usual stats for the month of
      November :-)

      However, I would like to include previous months within my stats. I
      have a different log file for each month that I want to go back and
      analyze, but don't not how to tell webalizer to analyze those files
      too and get past data.

      Sorry if this issue has already been discussed. I have done quite a
      bit of search on the group byt so far found nothing similar.

      Many thanks in advance,

      kepa