Runtime problem

  • James Coyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      Sorry if this is a reposting....

      Webalizer used to work fine for me, but now I'm having problems with
      its files' destination folder. Here is the error I keep getting:

      [James-Coyles-iBook:/sw/bin] jamescoy% webalizer
      Webalizer V2.01-10 (Darwin 8.3.0) English
      Using logfile /Library/Apache2/logs/access_log (clf)
      Error: Can't change directory to /jamescoy/Documents/Webalizer

      Permissions should allow the files to be written there (no apparent
      error). Is the problem instead with the format of the webalizer.conf
      file?

      Thanks.