Webalizer not giving me search string table

  • isra_book
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      The people managing our website don't seem to know what to do to
      correct this problem. Can someone tell me what needs to be done so
      that the webalizer will display a table of top search strings?

      Thanks in advance
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Either you set to set the TopSearch line in your webalizer.conf or your
        web server is not logging the query strings in its logfiles.

        Can you copy/paste some lines from your web server log so we can see if
        the problem lays there? Preferibly some visits from google.

        http://farechase.yahoo.com