webalizer localization

  • Marek Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      I have czech webalizer and I want to see my webalizer stats in czech.
      The webalizer does it, but there are questionmarks instead the czech
      letters. Including charts. I think, the libraries the webalizer is
      using, are not localised. I have Debian Sarge. Can somebody advice me,
      which libraries should I change and how?
      Marek
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
        You should first attempt to change the encoding type that gets declared
        in the HTML code. You have to change the HTMLHead keyword of
        webalizer.conf. Change the encoding from iso-8859-1 to some encoding
        that allows you to see well your page.

        You can see which encoding you need in Internet Explorer, in the "View"
        menu, click on "encoding" and try all the encodings there to see if it
        can solve the problem by simply changing the encoding.

        http://farechase.yahoo.com