Referrers percentages not right.

  • slide_o_magic
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      It seems that the percentage values of the referrers are calculated
      the wrong way. The percentage is calculated against the total number
      of hits and not the total referrers-hits. This causes that the
      calculated percentages are very low. Why are these percentages not
      calculated against the total referrers-hits? Am I missing something here?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        The Referrers Total doesn't add to 100% because the
        referrers from your own site are not being shown.

        Maybe it would be better if the percentage was
        calculated in a different way, but this is the easiest
        way. To change it, someone would have to write new
        code into webalizer.

        http://mail.yahoo.com