Re: [webalizer] Trying to understand my Webalizer stats.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      > For the longest time it seems that my hit count has always equalled
      > my page visits.

      Sounds like a classic example of a munged configuration.

      Do you mean "page views" or "visits"?

      Anyway, make sure your PageType setting is correct, and not something
      like just an asterisk or, has more than one asterisk in it. If it does,
      then any URL would be considered a page, making hits and page views the
      same.

      Also verify that your VisitTimeout is set correctly, and not something
      goofy like zero (0)..