Custom webalizer.conf stopped working

  • schroeder_jc
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      I am using webalizer on a cpanel-based shared hosting server.
      (Linux 2.4.31, Apache/1.3.33, CPanel 10.6.0-RELEASE 201, Webalizer
      2.01)

      I am using a custom webalizer.conf file for each of my sites on that
      server. That file is located at /home/acctname/webalizer.conf

      My custom webalizer.conf files worked fine for months and months,
      until...

      Around the beginning of September, the nightly webalizer run stopped
      using my custom webalizer.conf file. Now I get the generic version.
      My provider tells me they "loaded the latest cpanel security patches"
      around the time it stopped working.

      Any ideas? Has cpanel's location for the custom webalizer.conf file
      been changed? Does anybody know the name of the cpanel script that
      runs webalizer and points it at the account's custom
      webalizer.conf ? If I know the script name maybe I can get my
      provider to compare the script before and after.

      Thanks for any help.
      -Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
        --- schroeder_jc <schroeder_jc@...> wrote:
        (...)
        > Any ideas? Has cpanel's location for the custom
        > webalizer.conf file
        > been changed? Does anybody know the name of the
        > cpanel script that
        > runs webalizer and points it at the account's custom

        You should try asking this in a cpanel mailing list or
        a cpanel forum instead of a webalizer mailing list.
        They will know these details better than us.

        Also, open this page and search for webalizer inside
        the page. You may find some clue here:

        http://changelog.cpanel.net/changelog/ChangeLog.cgi?output=html&showall=Linux-x86

        http://mail.yahoo.com