RE: [webalizer] IIS 6

  • Southerland, Adam
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005
      Personally, I just let it re-read all the logs. It doesn't hurt anything - just makes it take longer. Once I got it working like I wanted it, I just made a Task for it and let it run every night so I don't notice how long it takes toward the end of the month (At that time, logs are archived and a fresh start is started next month)

      Adam Southerland

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005

        Thank you. This has made it work properly.

        --- Paul Whitaker <pwhit4@...> wrote:

        > Yes. That is what I am using. I was using it on a
        > Win 2000 server with IIS 5
        > and it was working fine. Now for some reason it is
        > reading every file in the
        > directory every time.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service