RE: [webalizer] IIS 6

  • Paul Whitaker
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005

      The .hist and .current files are there and the modified date on them both is today’s date and the time I last ran the program.

      It is possible that version does show Skipping MS IIS header. The problem is it is looking at every file in the folder and reading it again.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005
        Hello,

        It's seem you use , folderlog option then in this case Webalizer read all
        log file in a folder, just add RenameLogFile, for webalizer change extension
        of file after finish to process it.

        regards

        ________________________________

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        ________________________________
      • Southerland, Adam
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005
          Personally, I just let it re-read all the logs. It doesn't hurt anything - just makes it take longer. Once I got it working like I wanted it, I just made a Task for it and let it run every night so I don't notice how long it takes toward the end of the month (At that time, logs are archived and a fresh start is started next month)

          Adam Southerland

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005

            Thank you. This has made it work properly.

            --- Paul Whitaker <pwhit4@...> wrote:

            > Yes. That is what I am using. I was using it on a
            > Win 2000 server with IIS 5
            > and it was working fine. Now for some reason it is
            > reading every file in the
            > directory every time.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service