Re: [webalizer] Re: Visit stats too low (CustomLog and LogFormat)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2005
      --- "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

      > > CustomLog /var/log/nationsbe_access_log "%{Host}i
      > %h %l %u %t \"%r\"
      > > %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
      >
      > Thats not a supported format.. drop the %{Host}i so
      > you have a standard
      > 'combined' format. You can stick it at the end of
      > the log if you have
      > to have it included.

      Erik, I posted an explanation about CustomLog and
      LogFormat some months ago. You can read it here:

      In your logfile, you shouldn't have
      "fr.wikinations.be" at the start. The first "word"
      should be the visitor's IP (where "word" is a space
      delimited set of non-space and non-quote characters or
      a quotes delimited set of characters). Like Barret
      said, that part is wrong and the rest of the line is
      correct.

      Also, someone already had a problem similar to yours:

      You can search more related messages where I posted
      answers:

      http://mail.yahoo.com