View stats by week - not month

  • freecycle_tristan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 9:51 AM
      Hi all,
      I was just wondering if anyone knows a way to separate the reporting
      by week instead of by month. The main thing I need is the top URL's by
      week. My boss would like to see the top handful of URL visited in the
      past week but the Top URL table keeps building the entire month long.
      Is there anyway to break this down besides manually running reports
      from apache logs that are broken down by week?

      Thanks.

      Tristan