Re: No valid records found, for some virtual sites

  • mtsu_charlie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2005
      Thanks for the help everyone!

      It looks like the problem is with Webmin, not Webalizer.

      We were able to run Webalizer directly from the command line and get
      stats for accounts that were not working.

      Through Webmin, the accounts are set up to generate stats at various
      times throughout the night. The ones we were having a problem with
      were not doing that at all. When we select "generate" for any of them,
      nothing happens.

      -charlie