Problem with HideReferrer

  • gorizia1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2001
      Platform: Win2000, SP1, Webalizer2.01.06.EN.R03

      Hello,
      I have a problem with HideReferrer parameter.
      I want to hide referrers to my own site, so I add this raw in webalizer.conf
      :

      HideReferrer mysite.com

      ...but it doesn't work ! I continue to see in output pages all the
      referrers. I also tried to add wildcards in front of the sitename and after
      its end, but it doesn't change anything.

      Any suggestions ?

      Thank you very much,
      regards,
      Andrea Cecotti
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2001
        hi

        i've see any trouble with this option, can you check than you process realy
        log ? (incremental mode) ..
        sory but it's only i think possible ...
        regards