Webalizer on 2K3 server -- Multiple sites

  • Jim Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      We have Webalizer installed on 2003 Server standard and are hosting
      multiple sites.

      We want to create separate stats for each site and run them with one
      instance of Webalizer. There are several sites I have found that
      tell me how to do this on the Linux boxes but I haven't been able to
      find it for Windows. I tried searching the messages here and didn't
      find it either -- If I missed it, please forgive.

      I tried setting up in the webalizer.conf file what I thought was set
      to do this -- specifically the following section:

      #Name of file contain list of server to process like for each line :

      It would run but would output no stats whatsoever.

      If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Jim
    • Edward Chase
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        Not sure if this meets your criteria...

        Have a .bat file or .cmd file run webailizer multiple times, each with a
        different conf file for the separate sites.

        Ex.

        webalizer -c site1.conf
        webalizer -c site2.conf
        webalizer -c site3.conf