May i get the diagram that describes how Webalizer 's module work ?

  • kientin7
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 10:03 AM
      I want to have a diagram that describes how Webalizer 's module work ?
      How many module does Webalizer have?
      Which are they and what are their functions ?
      Help me,pls !
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18 12:02 AM
        I have work now. Maybe later I'll do a few flow
        diagrams showing how webalizer works. I give you a
        list of "modules".

        Those "modules" are the source code of the program.
        The *.c files are code files and the *.h files are the
        headers files. By convention, you define variables and
        functions in *.h and then write the code used by those
        functions in the *.c files.

        "configure", "Makefile" and "install-sh" are files to
        compile and install the program. You don't use those
        if you are using a RPM package or a DEB package to
        install webalizer.

        The rest of files are:

        language files (the inside the "lang" directory), GPL
        license and other copyright files ("COPYING" and
        "Copyright"),

        help files ("INSTALL",
        "CHANGES","DNS.README","README","README.FIRST","country-codes.txt"),

        temporal files created when compiling the program if
        you compile it ("Makefile.in", "Makefile.std",
        "config.cache", "config.log", all "*.o" files)

        and other miscellaneous files used by the program
        ("msfree.png", "webalizer.png").

        When you compile the program, you first execute
        "./configure" and the you execute "make". When you
        execute configure you can use options to compile or
        not parts of the program, like the DNS resolving (look
        at the FAQ from the webalizer home page).

        --- kientin7 <kientin7@...> wrote:

        > I want to have a diagram that describes how
        > Webalizer 's module work ?
        > How many module does Webalizer have?
        > Which are they and what are their functions ?
        > Help me,pls !

        Yahoo! Mail
      • kientin7
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19 8:59 AM