Re: [webalizer] Saving stats to disc

  • Dave Patton [DCP]
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      raysloan1 wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > When the webstats first open there are two charts, the top one with
      > monthly totals can be saved to disc, posted etc, the chart beneath
      > showing all of the daily totals for that month cannot, why ? does
      > anyone know how I can save this chart to disc ?

      Well, there is a difference in what you can do with an image,
      (the first graph), and data in an HTML table(the "chart beneath").
      If you want to save the second set of data as an image, then
      load the page and take a screenprint. There are a number of
      ways to do that, including the freeware Gadwin PrintScreen:
      http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/
      which you can setup so that during the capture you can crop
      it to just capture part of the screen.

      --
      Dave Patton
      http://www.confluence.org/