Saving stats to disc

  • raysloan1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005

      When the webstats first open there are two charts, the top one with
      monthly totals can be saved to disc, posted etc, the chart beneath
      showing all of the daily totals for that month cannot, why ? does
      anyone know how I can save this chart to disc ?

      Thanks for any help.

      Cheers.

      Ray
    • Dave Patton [DCP]
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        raysloan1 wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > When the webstats first open there are two charts, the top one with
        > monthly totals can be saved to disc, posted etc, the chart beneath
        > showing all of the daily totals for that month cannot, why ? does
        > anyone know how I can save this chart to disc ?

        Well, there is a difference in what you can do with an image,
        (the first graph), and data in an HTML table(the "chart beneath").
        If you want to save the second set of data as an image, then
        load the page and take a screenprint. There are a number of
        ways to do that, including the freeware Gadwin PrintScreen:
        http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/
        which you can setup so that during the capture you can crop
        it to just capture part of the screen.

        --
        Dave Patton
        http://www.confluence.org/