webalizer

  • schroeder_jc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 5:11 PM
      Dear webalizer wizards-

      My sites are hosted by a shared hosting provider using Linux, Apache,
      and cPanel. Pretty common setup. As part of the services provided,
      some piece of that setup runs Webalizer for me each night.

      I'm not satisfied with the default Webalizer report produced by that
      nightly run. I have succeeded in copying the logs to my home PC and
      Webalizing there with my own custom webalizer config file, and by doing
      that I get just what I want.

      But now I have a site that would like their stats available on the
      site. So I would have to webalize at home and then ftp the pages back
      to the site... something of a pain. Is there a way to have that
      nightly automatic webalizer run use my own custom webalizer config?

      My hosting provider didn't seem to know a way. I do not have root
      access. Just an shared server account.

      Thanks,
      -Jeff