Re: [webalizer] conf files

  • Stephen Block
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2005
      I haven't made any changes that aren't site specific as of yet, but as
      soon as I do I'll email them to you and let you know. I think I'd
      picked up a couple more google bots but now I'm back to the start again
      it'll take me a while to catch them. There are newer versions of
      firefox out though, it's up to 1.0.3 now.
      --
      http://steveblock.journalspace.com/