Re: [webalizer] conf files

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29 10:21 AM
      ooops, sorry, Steven, I hadn't changed the date in the
      file. I update it regularly, with small aditions, like
      adding a searchengine or adding user agents, so maybe
      you didn't notice the changes.

      If anyone has made changes in the file, could you send
      the changed file to me? I may merge the changes in the
      file, you won't need to make the same changes the next
      time to get a new version. thankyou.

      I'm always looking for new things to add to the file.

      --- Stephen Block <steve@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > There was a server crash the other week which cost
      > me all my files and
      > stats, which was a bummer, but I'm rebuilding and I
      > was wondering what
      > people are using in their confs. I've used
      > http://griho.udl.es/webalizer/webalizer.conf.txt as
      > a base and made
      > modifications, but I notice that hasn't been touched
      > in a year so I
      > wondered if people had additions?
      >
      > Steve Block

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Block
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29 10:47 AM
        I haven't made any changes that aren't site specific as of yet, but as
        soon as I do I'll email them to you and let you know. I think I'd
        picked up a couple more google bots but now I'm back to the start again
        it'll take me a while to catch them. There are newer versions of
        firefox out though, it's up to 1.0.3 now.
        --
        http://steveblock.journalspace.com/