Re: [webalizer] a fresh run on a new directory fails

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 13, 2005
      If you have used the RPM install, you'd better use the
      webalizer.root user, and run webalizer as that user.

      To run a program as user webalizer use, for example:

      sudo -u webalizer /opt/webalizer-2.01-10/webalizer -c
      /tmp/webalizer/webalizer_griho.conf

      (In this case, I use the executable I compiled in the
      /opt directory, and a generated conf file in a
      temporal directory) I've never used this command
      myself, so I don't know what problems you may
      encounter using it.

      As always, use the man command for further input, "man
      sudo" :)