Re: [webalizer] I will pay for help

  • Kristof
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
      1) yes it is possibul. Just place the old log filex ex010101.log in
      the directory that webalizer uses.
      Then delete all files in the output dir and run webalizer again.

      2) yes you can.
      You have to create a config file for every website so youu have for example
      site1.conf
      site2.conf
      site3.conf

      If this is done create a batchfile with every several webalizers with option -c

      for example
      CONTENT of file RUNLOG.BAT
      webalizer.exe -c site1.bat
      webalizer.exe -c site2.bat
      webalizer.exe -c site3.bat

      Than place this batch file in your sheduler.
      If you have verry big log files it will take a lot of time to run them.
      Be patiens ;)

      byby
      Kristof

    • Paul Whitaker
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005

        1)       Place the old log file in which directory? LogFile or FolderLog or where webalizer.exe is?

        2)       Thank you again

        1) yes it is possibul. Just place the old log filex ex010101.log in
        the directory that webalizer uses.
        Then delete all files in the output dir and run webalizer again.

        2) yes you can.
        You have to create a config file for every website so youu have for example
        site1.conf
        site2.conf
        site3.conf

        If this is done create a batchfile with every several webalizers with option -c

        for example
        CONTENT of file RUNLOG.BAT
        webalizer.exe -c site1.bat
        webalizer.exe -c site2.bat
        webalizer.exe -c site3.bat

        Than place this batch file in your sheduler.
        If you have verry big log files it will take a lot of time to run them.
        Be patiens ;)

        byby
        Kristof

        On Apr 5, 2005 10:36 PM, Paul Whitaker <pwhit4@...> wrote:
        > Kristof,
        >
        > Thanks for the kick in the butt. Had I paid closer attention all along, I
        > might have been done weeks ago.
        >
        > Is there a way to import the old data from previous days log files?
        >
        > Is there a trick for setting up multiple sites?

      • Kristof
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
          folderlog

          FolderLog

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
            > If this is done create a batchfile with every
            > several webalizers with option -c
            >
            > for example
            > CONTENT of file RUNLOG.BAT
            > webalizer.exe -c site1.bat
            > webalizer.exe -c site2.bat
            > webalizer.exe -c site3.bat
            >
            > Than place this batch file in your sheduler.
            > If you have verry big log files it will take a lot
            > of time to run them.
            > Be patiens ;)

            He means to create a file named runlog.bat with these
            contents:

            webalizer.exe -c site1.conf
            webalizer.exe -c site2.conf
            webalizer.exe -c site3.conf

            sorry, I couldn't resist correcting this.

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Kristof
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 11, 2005
              thx for correcting.