Re: [webalizer] Could webalizer be used to get statistics information on one certain page?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Sure enough.

      In webalizer.conf, you tell webalizer to ignore all
      URLs except for one.

      In this case, I only want to see the stats for a map
      of Europe in my image folder:

      IgnoreURL *
      IncludeURL /images/somedir/europe.jpg

      Or only my weblog page:

      IgnoreURL *
      IncludeURL /seminars/index.php

      Notice that using IncludeURL you can't discriminate
      the query string, so you can't tell webalizer to
      include /index.php?blog=7 but not include
      /index.php?blog=9 , because the "?blog=x" part is
      stripped from the URL and treated apart.

      http://personals.yahoo.com