Could webalizer be used to get statistics information on one certain page?

  • richmondsearain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Could webalizer be used to get statistics information on one certain
      page or one certain image?

      If so, how to do it?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        Sure enough.

        In webalizer.conf, you tell webalizer to ignore all
        URLs except for one.

        In this case, I only want to see the stats for a map
        of Europe in my image folder:

        IgnoreURL *
        IncludeURL /images/somedir/europe.jpg

        Or only my weblog page:

        IgnoreURL *
        IncludeURL /seminars/index.php

        Notice that using IncludeURL you can't discriminate
        the query string, so you can't tell webalizer to
        include /index.php?blog=7 but not include
        /index.php?blog=9 , because the "?blog=x" part is
        stripped from the URL and treated apart.

        http://personals.yahoo.com