My own search engine

  • Marek Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hello,
      I work in a library, we have our own katalog on our web pages. I want to
      make statistics of aearched strings. Now I use the webalizer function
      for searched strings, our katalog is defined as SearchEngine in config,
      but it is based on referer field. So only succesfull searched are
      displayed in statistic. I would like to display all searched strings,
      not depending on their succes. I mean, I would like a function in
      webalizer, that would search not the referers but the query. Is possible
      to such thing in current version of webalizer? Or, if not, is it planned
      in future?
      Marek