Re: [webalizer] Hits v Visits

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2005
      > I am sure that this question must have been asked before, but please
      > bear with me as I am new to the group; could someone please explain
      > to me the difference between 'Visits' and 'Hits' ? Thanks in advance

      Please see: http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/webalizer_help.html
      for info on metrics used.

    • Sergeiy Sandler
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2005

        I've also alked this question once, and got a reply that didn't mean
        much to me, so that's my chance to ask again. The site I'm
        administrating has something like 250 hits for every visit, but for some
        pages it might have three times more visits than hits, and it just
        doesn't make sense!

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks,
        Sergeiy.