Warning: Invalid keyword

  • Guy Merritt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Racing around here like a madam as I have to be at work in 20 minutes.  I upgraded from RedHat 7.3 to RedHat Enterprise Linux last night.  Everything is fine EXCEPT

      when I run webalizer it seems to read the apache logs alright (creating the .html stats page) but the terminal, as opposed to the standard output, says : "Warning: Invalid keyword 'DNSCache' (/etc/webalizer.conf)" and the same thing for 'DNS Children'.   What is going on with this?  Any help is greatly appreciated.....  had a bunch of bad media and was up almost all night just trying to install RedHat - that's a new one...

      I think the version of webalizer is 2.01-09

      Thanks very much

      Guy Merritt