Re: [webalizer] Reports that cover more than 12 months.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      When you process more than 12 months, the older files
      are kept in the folder, even if they are not linked in
      the index.

      Probably you only need change the code that generates
      the index page.

      But beware, these changes are not enough. Webalizer
      will not know how to call the 13th month, you may need
      some change there, and the graph is too small for more
      than 12 months.

      =====

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail