Re: [webalizer] specifying date range

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      I believe that this option does not exist in
      webalizer, and I don't think it's ever included....
      Mr. Barret may explain his reasons, if he wants....

      You'll have to manually pick the appropiate logfiles,
      or use some grep istruction to filter out the
      appropiate dates.

      For example, using grep to get all february lines into
      a file named "feb.log" :

      grep access_log -e \[[0-9][0-9]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

      or dates from 20 to 26 of february

      grep access_log -e \[2[0-6]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

      or from both January and February:

      grep access_log -e \[[0-9][0-9]/Jan/2005: -e
      \[[0-9][0-9]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

      =====

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail