specifying date range

  • eveedelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      Can someone tell me how to specify the date range in the .conf file?
      I looked at the sample file, and at the Webalizer site and searched
      this archive and Google, and did not find anything. I assume it must
      be something simple like with Analog: To, From ?

      Thanks in advance for your time.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        I believe that this option does not exist in
        webalizer, and I don't think it's ever included....
        Mr. Barret may explain his reasons, if he wants....

        You'll have to manually pick the appropiate logfiles,
        or use some grep istruction to filter out the
        appropiate dates.

        For example, using grep to get all february lines into
        a file named "feb.log" :

        grep access_log -e \[[0-9][0-9]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

        or dates from 20 to 26 of february

        grep access_log -e \[2[0-6]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

        or from both January and February:

        grep access_log -e \[[0-9][0-9]/Jan/2005: -e
        \[[0-9][0-9]/Feb/2005: > feb.log

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail