What are those?

  • Phillip Pi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      In each monthly log, I see ////. What are these? Are they caused by worms?

      --
      "I look at an ant and I see myself: a native South African, endowed by nature with a
      strength much greater than my size so I might cope with the weight of a racism that crushes
      | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
      \ _ / E-mail: philpi@... or ant@...
      ( )
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        You will see many strange thing in logfiles. This can
        be a worm, or a misconfigured robot or spider. You
        could post one of the log files containing //// , this
        way I could perhaps be more precise.

        =====

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250