Reports that cover more than 12 months.

  • Tom Cat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      Is there any way I can get webalizer to generate reports for more than
      12 months?

      I don't really understand source code well enough. Can I just change
      the lines in graph.c from

      for (i=0; i<12; i++)

      for (i=0; i<120; i++)

      And get the last 10 years?

      I assume I'll have to change how much data is stored in the
      webalizer.hist and webalizer.current files too. Do I just need to
      make a change in preserve.c similar to the one I just described in
      graph.c

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        When you process more than 12 months, the older files
        are kept in the folder, even if they are not linked in
        the index.

        Probably you only need change the code that generates
        the index page.

        But beware, these changes are not enough. Webalizer
        will not know how to call the 13th month, you may need
        some change there, and the graph is too small for more
        than 12 months.

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail