Webalizer and Windows XP Pro

  • coolz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hello.
      I have problem to make Webalizer to analyse the log file in windows XP.
      Details: On windows NT I have apache 1.3 server and some pages in PHP. In
      one of these pages I make something like this:

      shell_exec('FullPathToDirectoryWithWebalizer -c
      FullPathToConfigFileForWebalizer');

      On Windows NT it works very good.
      The problem is that I have exactly the same configuration of Apache, PHP,
      Webalizer (including versions of this software), and the same PHP pages on
      Windows XP Pro, and it does not work at all. But when I run this using
      Command Prompt or by double-clicking everything is OK.

      Do you have any such experiences with windows XP, or any ideas what may be
      wrong?

      Thank you.
      Greetings.
      Coolz