RE: [webalizer] processing a large archive of logs

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
      On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Mark Steudel wrote:

      > Thank's a bunch! One last question, I have a few logs that when they got
      > downloaded to my local server the log files were empty, will that cause a
      > problem?

      No.. it will just tell you that no records were processed for that log,
      and no activity will be reported for that time period.

      How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
      know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
      risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG