Working offlne

  • Bhupinder Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hi

      I am totally new to webalizer and have not yet set it up.

      I receive a log file by email from my hosting company everyday and now have
      a lot of these files just sitting in Outlook.

      The log files are in the form: www.domain.co.uk-2005-02-10.log.gz

      Is there a way I can use webalizer to analyse all these log files offline
      without having to install anything to the web server?

      I use a PC with Win XP

      Thanks,

      Bhupinder Singh